Confidence Lab Dance & Fit Camp, Spring 2017
The Confidence Lab is all about encouraging your child’s creativity and increasing their confidence within a fun, safe and interactive environment.
- Dance and fitness workshops
- Zumba® Kids
- Zumba® Kids Jr.
- Bokwa® Fitness
- Team Building Sports & Exercises
- Drama workshops
- Latin Dance
- Street Dance
- Fun Fitness Circuits
Age Restrictions / Times / Location
The Camp is open to children between the ages of 4-13 years although a limited number of older children will be encouraged to apply to assist in various areas.
Camp takes place between the hours of 9.00am-5.00pm at Highlands Village Hall, Florey Square, Winchmore Hill, N21 1UG (next to Sainsbury’s).
(Early drop off 8am and late pick up 6pm available with prior agreement and at a nominal charge)
- £20.00 per day per child payable in advance by cash or cheque
- If you require a half-day booking (9.00am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-5.00pm) the fee is reduced to £15.00
- Families with 2 children or more can enrol each additional child at a 50% reduction (applicable only for those who book a full week)
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks must be provided
All school holidays. The next camp is running from 24th-28th October 2016.
Fitness Vibe Crew Members are DBS (previously CRB) checked, First Aid trained and are qualified to teach Dance & Fitness to young people as well as arts and crafts. All our staff are specialists in their own areas and hold full public liability insurance.
Due to a limited places, early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment!
Contact us now to enrol: Tel: 0845 539 0079, Email: info [at] fitnessvibe.co.uk
Over the holidays we are confident that your child will have a blast! They will make lots of new friends and will be involved in a number of different activities within our Arts and Crafts Zone.